How to build a team !
3rd ESGENA Webinar 2021
How to build a good team!
- March 18, 2021
- 18:30 - 20:00h CET
- Ulrike Beilenhoff , Marjon de Pater and Wendy Jo Waagenes
- Endoscopy teams are multidisciplinary and need to function under great pressure, lots of responsibility, and a heavy workload.
- There is a lot you can do to make your team work well and be satisfied with what they are doing.
- It's free. Register here
ESGENA webinars can help you to get ahead in your professional life. Expand your knowledge and improve your work performance by watching our monthly webinars. Join in the discussion via chat and become an active member of the ESGENA community.
The ESGENA webinars cover different responsibilities of endoscopy and gastroenterology nurses:
- Patient care in Endoscopy and Gastroenterology
- Assistance during procedures and interventions
- Patient and staff safety
- Hygiene and infection control
- Management of units
Not only do ESGENA webinars offer give you the opportunity to update your knowledge on specific topics that are relevant for your daily practise:
- As a live participant of a webinar you will be able to communicate with experts by posting questions that are important to you, and you will have the opportunity to interact with colleagues from different countries, share your experience and find out what is happening in other areas.
- If you watch the recorded webinars later you can make the learning experience fit your schedule, resources and needs. ESGENA webinars can also be used to teach new colleagues and / or to update knowledge and skills in your department.
Best of all, this offering from ESGENA is open to everyone and completely free. So don't miss the next one.